Investing in the digital future

Our
approach

We are long-term investors in seed startups.
W
e have backed more than 200 founders over the past 10 years, working closely with them at every stage.

We support and invest in ambitious founders looking to change the world.

Software

Marketplaces

On demand services

AI and Blockchain

Always looking
for the next challenge

From Draper B1 we have launched a new €100 million fund in 2022. This new vehicle, registered at the Spanish Securities and Exchange Commission (CNMV) as Draper B1 GO FCRE, aims to invest 70% of the capital raised in pre-Series A or Series A companies with no geographical or sector limits. The remaining 30% will be invested in other funds, existing or newly formed which are specialised in early stage, in geographical areas other than Spain and investing in tech companies.

If you want to know more about investing in this fund, fill in the form and we will contact you.

We back...

01

Ambitious
founders

A well-balanced founding team with global ambition, enough power, expertise and sector knowledge.

02

Tech
companies

We invest in B2B digital businesses in different fields.

03

Early
Traction

First clients or a bit of revenue are promising indicators, securing product market fit.

04

Big
ambition

Clear focus, and enough energy to power your team through the next decade and beyond.

We back...

01

Ambitious
founders

A well-balanced founding team with global ambition, enough power, expertise and sector knowledge.

02

Tech
Companies

We invest in B2B digital businesses in different fields.

03

First
Costumers

A bit of revenue and some promising indications they have or are moving towards securing product market fit.

04

Big
Ambition

Clear focus, and enough energy to power your team through the next decade and beyond.

Family
benefits

Besides our investment and support,
being part of our portfolio gives you access to:

Draper Venture
Network

Bringing you closer to CIOs from the Tier 1 corporates and VCs from the US. On the other hand, you will receive a list of perks from the main technological services providers.

Perks

Partners around the globe extend fantastic perks worth more than € 700,000 to our Draper B1 family.

Draper Venture
Network

Belong to the biggest VC Network in Silicon Valley.You will get access to corporate such as Apple, Facebook, P&G; Oracle, Cisco, Hp… Moreover, you will be invite to participate in CEO Summit . Bbooster, through Draper Venture Network (DVN) provide access to the most known international VCs firms.

Receive up to $100,000 in AWS Promotional Credit and other benefits

Amazon Web Services provides startups with low cost, easy to use infrastructure needed to scale and grow any size business. Benefit from $100k in AWS promotional credit valid for 1 year, or $15k valid for 2 years, 1 year of AWS Business Support and a AWS Activate Toolbox with offers for Amazon Payments and Amazon Marketplace.

IBM: $120.000 in IBM Cloud credits

Receive between 12,000 and 120K USD of IBM Cloud credits. Moreover, IBM give you access to an extensive global network of solutions architects offering technical expertise to startups, and a leading vendor to offer go-to-market support and mentor advice to entrepreneurs.

Get fees waived for transaction volume

Program benefits include:

Free CRM + 90% off HubSpot Marketing and Sales Software

Program benefits include:

Get up to $120,000 of free Azure cloud services (declining balance) with Bizspark Plus

Microsoft Azure supports a broad set of operating systems, languages, and frameworks—including Node.js, MongoDB, Linux, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, Hadoop, and, of course, Windows, SQL Server, and .NET. A one year program, BizSpark puts all Microsoft development and test software at your fingertips, including Azure, Windows, Visual Studio, Office and SQL Server for free. Plus, enjoy access to hundreds of free training classes, technical content, and 4 break-fix phone support incidents to help you on your journey.

Cloud Credits (from $500 to $1,000) + a 70% discount for two years + global exposure and access to international customer network

Oracle for startups.

40% off any of the annual Holded’s plan

Holded is the smart business management software for SMEs. Is the solution in the cloud that has everything you need to manage your business - anytime, anywhere. With Holded, you can make all the reports that you need to assess your business’s performance and possibilities at all times. It doesn’t stop there; you also have the option of analyzing any aspect of your company by creating custom tags that make it easier for you to find any information stored within Holded.

Discover all the Perks

Discover all the perks we offer to our startups and how to apply to benefit from them.